INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SHORT PAPER
All accepted papers will have a maximum length of 4 pages and be edited
using one of the following formats:
- The LaTeX template (downloadable from here).
- The Word template (downloadable from here).
The work must be sent (deadline: October 26 2013 see "Important-dates") to the following address ONLY:
Please, for the latex version send a .zip file containing the .text file, any image files and the .pdf version of your paper.
Those, who have not yet done, are encouraged to register at
List of the topics:
• Business and bank (Azienda e banca)
• Education (Istruzione e Formazione)
• Structural equation models (Modelli a equazioni strutturali, SEM)
• Latent variable models (Modelli a variabili latenti)
• Models for ordinal data (Modelli per dati ordinali)
• Public Administration (Pubblica amministrazione)
• Rasch Analysis
• Research (Ricerca)
• Health and Social Services (Sanità e servizi sociali)
• Law system (Sistema giuridico)
• Transports (Trasporti)
• Products evaluation and Sensory Analysis (Valutazione dei prodotti e analisi sensoriale)
Young Scientists (under 35) who are the author of a paper presented at the conference, are eligible for one of the IES Young Scientist Best Paper Award. Those wishing to be considered for this award, should propose themselves as candidate to the conference committees during the abstract submission process.